Seldon Technologies’ mission is to fully explore, develop, perfect and apply the amazing material properties of the carbon nanotube: large surface area, great strength, light weight, high electrical conductivity, and rapid heat transport.
We solve customer (end-user) problems in fluid filtration, purification, and separation using Nanomesh™, breakthrough and patented carbon nanotube (CNT) composite technology. Nanomesh turns unhealthy water into purified, great-tasting drinking water. We have designed a product line using this technology that combines ease of use with dependability and safety.
At Seldon, we have taken nanomesh from the lab into the field. Our team has created a group of products that remove 99.9999 percent of the bacteria in water; 99.99 percent of the viruses; and 99.9 percent of the cysts. They provide the preferred, point-of-use drinking water technology for a wide variety of applications, including military, disaster relief, and consumer markets.These products are easy to use, patent-protected (U.S. 7,211,320; U.S. 7,419,601; U.S. 7,682,654, and U.S. 7,815,806) and standards-based.
Built with Seldon’s Nanomesh™ Technology, the WaterBox 300 MIL absorbs contaminants from groundwater and produces drinking water that meets the USEPA Drinking Water Standard. Bacteria, viruses, cysts, spores and other contaminants are immediately eliminated without the need for heat, ultra-violet light, chemicals, or electricity.
A simple plug-and-use system, the WaterBox is easy to use. Immediate, high quality results set the WaterBox apart from all other purification systems.
- Removes bacteria, viruses, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia to USEPA drinking water standards: 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of viruses, and 99.9% of cysts
- Exceeds USEPA drinking water standard
- Reduces sediments, chlorine, total organic carbons, bad taste, and odors
- Reduces chemicals and many harmful heavy metals (e.g., mercury and lead)
- Self-priming system can pump from any water source with up to 4.3 meters (14 feet) of lift
- Simple, flow-through design
- Electrical components adaptable to any field situation: 12VDC internal operating components (pump) allow for any electrical conversion either to 12VDC, 24VDC, 115VAC 60 Hz, or 230VAC 50 Hz
- Lightweight and rugged casing and components
- Patented Nanomesh technology for high-performance contaminant removal
- One-year warranty
- Capacity: up to 30,000 liters (8,000 gallons), depending on water quality
- Flow rate: 1.89 liters (0.5 gallons) per minute
- Inlet water: system is self-priming and can pump from any water source with up to 4.3 meters (14 feet) of lift
- Dimensions: 24.9” length × 23.7” width × 13.1” height (632 mm × 602 mm × 290 mm)
- Weight: 78 pounds (31.8 kg)
- Power source: 12VDC, 24VDC, 115VAC 60-Hz, or 230VAC 50-Hz